The Nightly Watch (with apologies to Rembrandt)
(01-31-2016, 04:37 AM)clasqm Wrote: Lelldorin, if you think this should be done in a different way, go ahead, start your own thread and do things your way. Your constant complaining about this thread is getting irritating. I started this thread to alert people to major problems I have encounterd with nightlies. You don't update daily, weekly or monthly, as you have stated on the facebook forum, so this thread is not for you. It is for people who update frequently and who might appreciate knowing that there is a problem on the horizon.

Don't like the thread? Don't read it. Think you can do better? Go ahead and show me.

This is already clear to me but the problems with the system often have grounds which also depend on the hardware. So irritates me that you did not address. Or you change even daily, weekly hardware? Sorry if I have to a different view and wants to give an incentive to define it a bit clearer, especially as this should be a yab Forum here and this is probably more for the Haiku Forum would (white backgrounds, deleted Listings Post etc ...).

As for the answers to the other side, I can do not have any current Haiku running version because it does not load after installation. Because I do not update my system already from time to time but as "users" in small intervals.

But ok, I'll keep my mouth shut and not send any further comments on this post.

Have a nice day, and do not feel the same Attacked.

* Written words have the problem that they can always be read on the A or indeed other ways. (Google translate do the rest ;-))
hrev 50232: does not download via pkgman update. The previous one, hrev 50229 is downloading OK .
Well, it's been a while. hrev51123 is working well on x86_gcc2, but on x86_64 it's giving me filesystem errors. Upgrading to hrev51134 now, let's see if that helps.

LATER: Yes, that did the trick
Well, it's been a while. I would suggest you hold off on hrev 51428. There is a problem in which it does not populate the deskbar with running apps: see this ticket. Not the world's biggest problem, I suppose. It should be fixed soon.

[Image: screenshot1.png]
I'm using 54729 and never waw the issue.
(09-30-2017, 11:30 AM)bbjimmy Wrote: I'm using 54729 and never waw the issue.

It looks like deleting the deskbar settings solves it anyway.
This one is not from me. It is serious enough that Humdinger put out an APB: https://discuss.haiku-os.org/t/hold-on-u...akage/6183
(10-06-2017, 04:08 AM)clasqm Wrote: This one is not from me. It is serious enough that Humdinger put out an APB: https://discuss.haiku-os.org/t/hold-on-u...akage/6183

I am waiting for this to be fixed to release the next version of yab so that I don't have to re-release quickley as yab is probably impacted by the breakage.